Saturday, October 31, 2015

Runabout Saturday

Forget walkabout, today was all runabout. 


PepperPlace Farmers market (goat cheese and Kale); Western Market (last 2marked down pkgs of drumsticks); corner of 11th n 19th on Southside/ checked PO Box (bills, party invites -  no checks - sigh), scored a cozy mystery i series I'm reading, Rachel Rays new cookbook and 2 mini snickers from trick or treat bowl, returned one overdue book and paid  fine across street at library, picked up mint at Golden Temple on other corner to go w parsley n mint from my potted garden for tonight's tabouli salad to go w leftover kibbee dinner(courtesy of mom); Kangaroo and CVS for weekend's cheap beer n wine. 

Whe Then home to cozy corner of couch with balcony door open behind me and new fleece throw and Jazzmine  across my lap against the chill. I will sip and read and pat cat until time to put dinner in oven w side of tabouli. 

Tonight @ midnight 01  I'll begin my 2015 nanowrimo novel. Later y'all. 


No comments: