I’ve dubbed Monday, Monday Map Day. The first thing I do Mondays is map out my week of To Do’s. This is the beginning of the list that will probably grow as the week progresses.
- Pre-write and schedule Blogposts for the week. Very important as I’ve committed to blogging daily for the BlogHer July Challenge.
- Outline or hand draft new essay/query for my Wednesday WriteNow 2-hour session at Lister Hill Library.
- Finish reading/reviewing Theodora Goss’s ARC of her new book: Songs for Ophelia. Started it Saturday while icing my injured right hand. Making notes was a challenge.
- Paint. Add new layer to paintings in progress.
- Add hangers to finished paintings, photograph and post to Etsy. FU with Genie and Ree for 2 of them.
- Research markets for essay WIPs
- Polish 2 WriteNow projects and submit to magazines.
- Take Mom to Doc and day out on Thursday.
Moving on to Tuesday and hoping this list doesn’t get too much longer.
What’s the first thing you do on Monday?