Monday, November 26, 2012

All I want for Christmas – A Material Girl Moment.


Christmas cards are written, addressed, stamped and ready to go; a small token inserted in a few of them; will mail on Friday the 30th.

Now, in the tradition of Eartha Kitt’s ‘Santa Baby’, it’s time for my my annual over-the-top, material-girl-moment, Santa’s lap wish list…



All I want for Christmas is

pearls

real pearls
real black pearls
a cameo or two or six
a long black silk nightgown
a black silk camisole or two
a pair of silk 40’s style pajamas
anything silk
another little black dress
black high tops stilettos
black cowboy boots
a black convertible
a Mercedes convertible
a personal trainer
a male personal trainer
a diamond ring for my right hand
a magnum of Veuve Clicquot
a case of Veuve Clicquot
a diamond ring for any hand
a large cozy country house
a country house at the beach
any large cozy house at the beach
a maid
perfume
obsession perfume


No comments: