Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas trees, holiday cards, Black Friday

Black Friday - The day after Thanksgiving - the single largest shopping day of the year - historically the day most retailers go well into the Black.  My main purchase is always Holiday cards and a this year I picked up a small token to insert into the card.

People will be out getting their Christmas tree and decorations. Thanksgiving day, mom had the kids, grandkids put up the tree, I watch and take pictures.

I don't do the tree thing, and my blue party (xmas) lights stay up year round - homage to a ritual of mine and a friend now passed, Mark Roberts.  I' searching for more of the blue icicle lights - they're scarce this year, don't know why.

The day after Thanksgiving is my day to write Holiday cards and letters.
pondering the end
that 2012 end of the Mayan calendar
poleshift

No comments: