Thursday, November 22, 2012

I love a Parade

music, marching bands
themed floats and balloons on high
talking heads report
let the games begin
bowls followed by malls shoppers
armed and dangerous
Note: 
I love a parade - shopping and games - not so much.

My Thanksgiving day begins with coffee in front of the TV watching the Macy’s parade and perusing the Sunday-thick holiday newspaper that came out at 9pm Wednesday night.  Mainly, I love a thick newspaper, and I do need to do a little shopping, so I need to see what the deals are.

We don't eat until 7, so there's no rush to get anywhere until later this afternoon.  I'll spend the rest of the morning on my e-books that I'm hoping to launch by Saturday or Sunday; calling friends to wish them well; chatting on facebook; the old 'Miracle on 34th Street' playing in the background...

Life is good and I am grateful.

No comments: