Monday, January 2, 2012

Does your horoscope ever hit the nail on the head?

.  
 

Does your horoscope ever hit the nail the head? 
Mine did today.

Pisces: 1/2/12
 "You may grow tired with the thought of returning to the daily grind and want to retreat into your own private space instead. Even if you need to be around others now, you're still likely to feel a bit withdrawn. Fortunately, this isn't a problem because you can still do your job while letting your imagination wander. Just continue to do your work while keeping your personal thoughts to yourself. "

  
This one was written for me.  I've gotten accustomed to the rhythm of my life at home over the holidays.  I like the commute from the kitchen with coffee in hand to my sunny studio/office with the big sunny windows, Jazmine purring an arm's reach away on the corner of my desk, my music streaming in the background. 




1 comment:

Online horoscope 2012 said...

Online horoscope 2012- Online horoscope 2012, Online horoscope, Online horoscope 2012 from 1horoscope