Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Don't you hate those negative political ads?

I truly hate the mudslinging side of politics, all those people against this and against that even each other.  We'll soon be queueing up to vote again and I'm looking for  some positivity out there.

Negative people never learn the rules.  Give your attention to what you are for, not what you are against. I want to know what you are for.   The mind focuses on the thing; it doesn’t discern if you want it or don’t want it.  So give your attention to what you want.

 If you think you are surrounded by thieves, you will be robbed.  If you think you will fail, you will more often than not. 

I want someone in office that is optimistic about our future.  I want to stand in line to vote knowing I have a good choice.  I'm still looking.

No comments: