Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 Another 3500 +10 words & 1 Blog Today NaNo / NaBlo

Day 15 of NaNoWriMo Wordcount 20,610/ NaBloPoMo (15 for 15) 
Enjoyed visiting all the shops at PepperPlace last night, particularly chatting with the folks and some of the actors at the Terrific New Theater who were excited about their upcoming shows.  girl on ribbon
Stopped by Aero Joe’s (Pilates-yoga-aerial) on the way back to the car and watched a young instructor do amazing things on what looked like a large ribbon suspended from the ceiling. I have a card for a free Pilates mat class.
From there I drove over to Frontera Ironworks for what was going to be a short visit, but I fell into several good conversations (football was never mentioned!).  A couple at the buffet table joined me at one of the hand wrought tables with bar stools we fell to chatting about education, special needs children and of course Obama care.
Heading to the car through the back door, I met several young men sitting around a large firepit 1open fire pit and took their offer of the empty chair in the circle.  Discussing the ironworks, lead us to fire, then to ritual, the potential for good and evil in each of us and the role of choice, followed by life and death, the existence of the soul and reincarnation.  Another good conversation (football was never mentioned!!!)
Good thought-provoking conversations always leave me invigorated, so writing was a breeze this morning.  I easily logged my 3500 words this morning, wrote my Blog and again scheduled it to drop at 7pm this evening, and moved on to the agent query letter for the children’s book.
Manana 

No comments: