Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8 – No Words Written – NaNo/NaBlo

Day 8 of NaNoWriMo Wordcount Still 10,050/ NaBloPoMo (8 for  8).
They (not sure who they are) say it takes 30 days to build a good habit and 3 days to break it.  Well I didn’t make the 30 of building, so it only took 1 to break it.  The day out with Mom yesterday took the edge off my urgency to write.
Althouth I’ve journaled, written emails and made lists of agents to send the children’s picture book to, I’ve written nothing to speak of on my NaNo Novel. IMG_2375
It’s going to be a long weekend of catch up.  I plan to go to 2 NaNo write-ins. One at Riverchase Panera tomorrow morning and another at Beans, Books, and Candles at 2pm.  Taking the spiral notebook which I usually write in and the laptop – if I can’t do one, I’ll do the other. I'm  3000 behind.
My ToDo list is not working today.  I’ve added an item in all caps in red – STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!!!

No comments: