Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4 NaNoWriMo & NaBloPoMo

Day 4 of NaNoWriMo/ NaBloPoMo and I was behind by 1000 words yesterday but made it up today plus a few (county 8664), on track for Blog Posts (4 for 4).


I spent part of my morning transcribing about 1000 words from my spiral notebook, but I'm falling behind, so have to get cranking to stay on track. 

As I've said before, I'm most comfortable and even more creative when I write with a pen on a pad.  My
favorite size is approximately 5x8, as it fits in my smallest Coach purse. 

 I journal daily, but this time of year I carry a second notebook that is dedicated to my NaNo Novel.  I did the math and @ approximately 7 words a line, 25 lines and 80 pages front and back, I can get 28000 words in one notebook, which is a little more than half the objective wordcount for NaNo. I'll blow through 2 notebooks

They're available at the big supply stores. And although I prefer the classy Mead Cambridge below, Walmart has some smaller cheaper brightly covered ones that I use for my daily ToDo List that stays on my desk and other small projects.

If you're an internet shopper, you can order from Amazon. 

No comments: