Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6 To Do List NaNo/NaBlo

Day 6 of NaNoWriMo Wordcount 10,050/ NaBloPoMo (6 for 6).
The ToDo! List is working – sort of.  I am now at 6 days of accomplishing numbers 1 – 4 on the list consistently, so there's hope for the rest of it.IMG_2338
  1. Walk 5 miles from 5-6:30 a.m. Do stretches, yoga and/or wgts 6:30-7.
  2. Coffee on, BF in oven then quick shower, be at desk by 8. (I did it when I had a ‘real’ job’, no reason I can’t do it now.)
  3. Write Blog and schedule for posting at 7pm daily  (note: I’m writing as many as I can in advance and programming them to post in a timely manner)
  4. Write 1668 words a day or more on my NaNoWriMo Novel.
  5. Finish Drawings for children’s book that is already written.
  6. Peruse markets for essays.
  7. Query w/Food Tips – various magazine. (I’m a serious cook; I have a jillion tips, but I’ve only sent out 1 to Cuisineathome.com although the list is extensive.)
  8. Finish Website – It still sits as the starter page.
  9. Bank 30 days’ worth of tweets.
There are more I haven’t done, but I won’t bore you nor flagellate myself anymore than I already have.  You get the point. Procrastination, is my middle name.
Oh, yeh Scarlett had nothing on me. “…I’ll think about it tomorrow… I’ve squandered too many today’s with that line.
I’’ve been spending time like so much loose change, and I’m trying to stop.

No comments: