Thursday, November 28, 2013

I’m grateful for things small and large. You?

Thanksgiving Day 2013. 
Seriously:
 I’m grateful for things small and large.  I’m especially grateful for those we often take for granted.  In our mad dash to get from here to there and back again, we oft forget the things we have that had we not, our lives would be so different.  
I can walk and talk and hear and see and feel and breathe and think and love and more.  When I look around and see those who are missing even one of these things in their lives, I am doubly grateful for my largess. 
I say a quiet thank you for these not-so-simple things we take for granted on an almost daily basis, as I cannot imagine how different my life would be without any one of them.  
An then of course: 
I'm grateful for  family, friends, good health, sunrise, hats, sunset, eyesight, fall's trees and kicking leaves, good food, Cabernet, dark chocolate, cold dos Equis, music, warm fire, candles, rainy days, martinis, sunny days, art, books, corny movies, poetry, my cat Jazmine, working from home, parades, Obsession perfume, red lipstick, leggings, l'oreal, red nail polish, friend green tomatoes, shoes high and low, pizza, etc., etc., etc...
How about you?

No comments: